Jamster, LLC: 75555, 95555, 88888

If you were charged on your cell phone bill by Jamster for mobile content services or subscriptions (i.e., ringtones, premium text alerts, etc.) that you never authorized, tell us your story!

–Report Unauthorized Jamster Cell Phone Charges–

Who Is Jamster, LLC?

Jamster, LLC is a joint venture between News Corporation and VeriSign, Inc. that “provides downloadable mobile entertainment content, such as ringtones, games, graphics, news and other information data via the Internet, SMS, MMS, WAP, BREW, IVR and other means of mobile content delivery to certain compatible mobile devices.”

Jamster Short Codes:

75555
95555
88888

Jamster Websites:

www.jamster.com

Jamster Content:
Real Tones Ringtones, PolyTones Ringtones, Fun Sounds Ringtones, Video Tones Ringtones, Mobile Games, Mobile Software, Graphics, Wallpaper, Screensaver, Skins, Mobile Videos, Video Tones

Jamster Subscriptions and Services:

• Jamster monthly XXL Plan subscription:  “Credits for 6 ringtones, 10 graphics & 4 games/apps* each month Download any ringtone, any game and any graphics on Jamster.com to compatible handsets All for just $9.99 per month” According to Jamster “In the past, Jamster has offered various different weekly plans (charged at $1.99 per week) and monthly plans (charged at $5.99 per month) that are no longer being offered (“Legacy Plans”).”
  • Monthly Jamster Value Plan subscription:  “Credits for 2 ringtones, 1 game* and 3 graphics each month. Download any ringtone, any game and any graphics on Jamster.com to compatible handsets. All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Big Plan: “Credits for 6 screensavers, 6 megasounds & gossipnews each month. All for just $5.99 per month.”
  • The Fun Plan:  “Credits for 6 funsounds, 6 megapics & gossipnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Giant Plan:”Credits for 3 polytones, 6 megapics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Gold Plan: “Credits for 2 realtones, 2 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Happy Plan: “Credits for 6 wallpapers, 6 funsounds & gossipnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Hyper Plan: “Credits for 3 realtones, 2 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Jam Plan:”Credits for 8 ringtones, 8 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
  • The Realtone Plan: Credits for 3 realtones, 2 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”

Jamster Supported Carriers:

Alltel, AT&T, Cingular Blue, Cellular One, Cincinnati Bell, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and Virgin Mobile

Contact Jamster Customer Support | Customer Care:

info@jamster.com
866-856-JAMS

Possible Jamster Related Websites and Partners:

www.swagger.com/
www.textrave.com/
www.jamba.de/
www.jamster.co.uk/
www.ilove.de/
www.jambapartner.de/
www.citydate.de/

How To Cancel | Unsubscribe Jamster Services:

You may cancel your plan by sending a “STOP” text message to 75555 or by calling Jamster customer service at 866-856-JAMS.

According to Jamster “To cancel your Subscription Plan, send a text message with the text “STOP” to 95555, 75555, or such other number as may be designated on our Site.”

You can also visit the Jamster website, Go to “My Jamster”, Enter your cell phone number and password, click on “Login,” Click on “My plans” and Click on “deactivate” right next to the plan you want to cancel.

What Is Jamster Guardian?

“The Jamster Guardian allows you to block your phone or a family member’s phone from receiving our mobile content services. Any requested services using a number that has been entered into Jamster Guardian will automatically be blocked.”

Jamster Related Search Terms:

premium sms, prem sms, text message, prem_sms, premium TXT messaging, 75555, 95555, 88888, jamsters, jamstars
cell phone bill, mqube, m-qube, directbill, communications, download

–Report Unauthorized Jamster Cell Phone Charges–

• Slashdot
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • SphereIt
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 6th, 2007 at 10:06 pm and is filed under Content Providers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. By using this blog, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Under the Terms and Conditions, you agree and understand that your use of this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship, and that the contents of the blog does not constitute legal advice. This blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Note: We DO NOT send SMS text messages or charge you for third-party mobile content services. We have simply created a forum for consumers like you to share your cell phone billing issues with others. If you were charged on your cellular phone bill for mobile content services (i.e., ringtones, text alerts, games, etc.) you never order or authorized, you may also contact an attorney at www.ClassActionConnect.com.

118 Responses to “Jamster, LLC: 75555, 95555, 88888”

1. David says:

Ok, so I had just topped up on my phone from Virgin Mobile just this wednesday, when I checked my account tonight on sunday, it was $2.98. I hadn’t even done that much; just a little texting and a ringtone I bought from Virgin Mobile, so it should’ve only been about $5-10. But I still had $2.98 left. So, I went online to virginmobile.com and saw that I was charged from the number 75555 for $9.99. I don’t remember ever getting anything from 75555 except texts or anything, so I’m wondering what just happened.

2. daniel whyble says:

For some reason I ordered your wall paper on my cell phone # and was able to down load 3 pictures and from than on all it comes up with is error now if we can’t figure this out I want my money refunded its been 2 days now please reply to me.this is from your 75555 number

3. Travis says:

they keep sending me crap i didnt but anything at all and there sending monthly fees when i didnt even freaken buy a thing from them
    there just s stupid rip off and if anyone has there number please let me know
    thanks

4. Willie Alexander says:

I did’nt know that jamster would be charging a monthly fee off my phone each month i don’t want that could i cancel this service i can’t afford that i have trouble keeping money on my phone now

5. Willie Alexander says:

when would i have a answer i would like to know

6. Jeremy says:

I think your companies are the most misleading. SMS come from 65555 but to cancel, you have to use a different short code. You guys are evil sharks that prey on less intelligent people. You suck

7. Jeana says:

My daughter “won” a free ringtone on pop bottle cap and went online to claim her prize. I told her not to do it, but she swore it was free. The next cell phone bill, there was the charge. It took me months to figure out how to get it stopped. We probably ended up paying $90 for the “FREE RINGTONE”. I hope someone fries these gusy.

8. Jeana says:

Oh, and the ringtone never downloaded either. She never actually got anything from them.

9. peggy holt says:

i did not apply 4 jamter xxl i want my money replaced 2 my account asap..i am not going 2 pay 4 a service i dont use

10. John says:

I have tried to cancel and have blocked from my phone, but are still being charged on my phone. I have canceled and would like my money replaced! I got 1 ringtone and have never used it again!

11. Devon says:

I got 2 wall papers they charged me for a month then I tried to cancel. The next day i put $30 on my phone and i made one 2 min call and then my phone said my balance was low and to top up. I checked my charges it say a charge of 9.99 from 75555. I want my money back!

12. Carrie says:

Just found out that nearly every time I put money into my daughter’s account for her virgin mobile phone, 9.99 was taken out from 75555. She asked if she could download a wallpaper and I said ok. Neither of us knew that one wallpaper download would cost 9.99 a month! At times when her balance was already low, this could’ve been unsafe for her in an emergency when she had no money left in her account, courtesy of Jamster!

13. B JETHWA says:

STOP MY 88888 TEX I DIDNOT ORDER PLEASE REFUNDE

14. matt says:

i never signed up for it and im being charged for it.
    can you please stop it.

15. vicky says:

i never sighned up for thease services and have beeen charged for the last 4 months and text them and they said they didn’t have me down as having service if not then stop charging me for something i am not using

16. vicky says:

stop charging me for something i donot have

17. ruben says:

i have the same problem. this month i got charged $9.99
    from the 7555 number from jamster..and i have not downloaded anything..and they still have a monthly charge. i dont understand this crap why would i get charge for something i dont even use or have used before

18. Richie says:

I had the same problem being charged for something I didn’t order. I called ATT and they refunded my money. I think there should be a criminal Investigation.

19. tashay says:

I want my money back all i bought was one ringtone and i have no money[had 4hours 90seconds] left and i didnt even recieve that ringtone u guys are a big ass scam and a waste of time please email me about this probaly by the way wats ur guys is number?

20. tashay says:

u guys need to block them like i did on ur fone call 611

21. vicky says:

i have been billed 15.98 for the last 4 mnts and i called jamster they say u have no service i say if i have no service why u charging the said i will remove yr name from our system i asked about my money the owe they say call yr carrier thats bulls shit they should be the ones payin g me back so needless to say they have cost me a total 64.00 so i guess im just screwed so next time nobody needs to try to download from that sight and ashley yr right i never got half the ring tones i was charged for either, so i say to jamster u can kss my lilly wt ass

22. vicky says:

u guys need to stop steeling peoples money for services we never got for 4 months u have chrd me and now i am out of 64.00 so i sugest that we all stop trying to purchase something from u guyscause all yr going to do is screw us even when u say its cancelled thats bs cause yr 3party is still charging our cell companys so i say to jamster u can kss my lillie wt ass

23. Ray says:

I received a charge from Jamster on my at&t wireless bill. At&t tried telling me that I had to have approved the charge, but I didn’t. I never buy anything using my phone, and I never buy any apps or games or anything for my phone online. The same exact thing happened with mblox. Both totaled almost $40 dollars. This is BS.

24. Kevin says:

What is Jamster, who is Jamster, why I was charged by them? I never heard of this company only until I was charged on my cell bill. Why they charge me? Any legal org can stop these ripping company?

25. Guy says:

Charge just showed up this month…Never ordered.

26. Kristin says:

Never ordered, never responded to any of the several spams they sent. Today I got a “we’ve renewed your subscription” message.

27. Scott says:

Got my ROGERS wireless bill today and had an $8 charge for “messages” from Jamster. Then today
    got a text message that my Jamster membership was renewed?! Never signed up for it in the first place! Stop with the rip-offs already!HELLO,…is the CRTC or anyone else watching these thieves?

28. Tulika says:

Same as above. Checked my Rogers/Fido bill in detail today and discovered $8 x 6 months have been charged. Ouch! And I didnt even get whatever it was that was advertised for free in the first place. These guys are total scam artists. I am POSITIVE it was a ‘free’ ringtone that never even made it to my cell phone. Wow!!

29. Joe says:

Just got a text saying we renewed a subscription I never started in the first place. When I sent the “stop” text, I got a reply saying I would be losing credits I had already payed for. Is there anyone out there monitoring crook companies like Jamster?

30. ----------- says:

What The Fuck?! One day I have none of extra fees besides my phone company’s charge, now I have jamster. I need someone who knows WTF they doing to help me remove this bullshit service, or I will sue jamster

31. ________________ says:

Carrie says:

June 7th, 2008 at 11:09 am
    B JETHWA says:
    STOP MY 88888 TEX I DIDNOT ORDER PLEASE REFUNDE

June 28th, 2008 at 4:18 am
    matt says:
    i never signed up for it and im being charged for it.
    can you please stop it.

October 10th, 2008 at 2:59 pm
    Ray says:

October 16th, 2008 at 8:57 am
    Kevin says:

November 17th, 2008 at 8:48 pm
    Guy says:
    Charge just showed up this month…Never ordered.

December 5th, 2008 at 10:50 am
    Kristin says:

December 9th, 2008 at 10:39 pm
    Scott says:

December 31st, 2008 at 12:14 am
    Tulika says:

March 10th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    Joe says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 8:37 pm
    ———– says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

32. ________________ says:

Those guys all make sense and the same thing is happening to me, I will sue what I lost or more, up to the damn shirt off Jamsters back

33. ________________ says:

Stop my 75555

34. Ryan Sandford says:

Ive sent the “STOP” texts to all the messages Ive received offering “FREE” tones ect. 4 some reason I’m still receiving messages from optus saying this feature is unavailable due to ect. ect. So I stopped re-charging as I was losing my credit b4 Id get 2 use it at $5 a message sent or received. Ive received 90 texts from optus over 2 days, this is Jamster trying to take money off ME AGAIN!!

35. Techie says:

The only issue with services like this are people like YOU who do not read the fine print when ordering ringtones from these people. You WILL be subscribed to a subscription service, it is YOUR fault. Suck it up, cancel the service and now you’re a little bit wiser.

36. Michael F. says:

People like YOU don’t seem to get the issue at hand here “Techie”. I never authorized this company to charge me a single cent; the charge was made via an online form at one of their numerous third party vendor sites. I contacted “Jamster” at 866-856-5267 (also info@jamster.com) and was given a full refund by means of a check.
    This company has no business doing business in this manner, and I confirmed with them (Jamster) that all it took was someone-anyone-entering my cell number and now my phone had “12 free ringtones to still use” as per their (Jamster) customer service rep. No verification text was sent to my phone, nor was any other means or measure in place to ensure the person entering the cell number was the intended recipiant.
    Unfortunately, this is a matter that anyone who has recieved a charge from them in the manner I described above needs to also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org).
    Good luck.

37. Michael Youngman says:

I have been billed twice so far $9.99 for a service I or my girlfriend never signed up for. Verizon Wireless was less than helpful when I told them I wanted my account credited the $19.98 I was charged for a service that I didn’t order or authorize. They basically said I need to cancel by sending stop to 75555. I did that, so we will see what happens. I think that service is a total scam and someone at Verizon Wireless is feeding cell phone numbers to someone at Jamster and getting kickbacks from all the sunscriptions it’s forging. So, I cancelled, wrote Jamster, and blocked premium SMS messaging on my phone, so we will see if it stops. If it doesn’t, I’ll be jumping on the lawsuit wagan and dragging Verizon Wireless into the mix with me.

38. finnie says:

I wanted a song on my phone so I clicked download ringtone.It redirected me to a website, I entered my phone number and it sent me a msg.Next thing I know instead of having £8.00 I had under £3.00. I immediately text STOP to 88888. I had to do it another time before the texts stopped.I wont do that again

39. Montserrat Bru says:

Never gave an order and never downloaded anything.88888 stole more than 10 pounds from me. Anyone knows HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK? I know its just 10 pounds, but those Jammster thieves should give me back what they stole from me. I was charged as well when I sent STOP to 88888! I´m furious!
    Thanks

40. onie says:

same thing as everybody.charged my celfone bill without authorization.they should be sued.

41. Jessica B. says:

I was using Jamster for my Blackberry phone. When my Blackberry phone was stolen, I obviously cancelled my internet plan and had to resort to using a backup phone. Over the months, I amassed 82 credits. I asked Jamster to transfer my credits to another phone line on the same account and they said it couldn’t be done. Jamster has made money off of me without me receiving any use out of my credits. I guess they don’t value customers or the money they spend with this company, as I would be willing to transfer credits to a different account in order to keep the service going. I am cancelling the service and I would suggest that no one else use this service.

42. BRENDA says:

cancelled my service weeks ago & still getting text msgs, how many times do you have to send in to cancel & how long does it take????NEED TO CANCEL A.S.A.P.HATE THE CHARGES ON MY CELL PHONE, CAN’T AFFORD ALL THE CHARGES

43. Kyan Jogoo says:

Hi, I’m 14 years old and I sent a message to jamster to get a MJ Thriller ringtone, I didn’t get it, and every time they sent me one of those advertisment texts £4.70 was taken off my credit, and I have a pay as you go phone, and i am only allowed £5 every month! Trust me if you want a ringtone DO NOT GO WITH JAMSTER!!!!

44. Boii says:

it’s piss take , i didnt buy nufing , im now going to a foreign country , with hardly any credit?

45. Annalisa says:

Fox Mobile.. aka 88888 have been sending up to 5 texts messages a day to my phone and have charged £1.50 per text. I have never subscribed and have just contacted orange (my mobile provider) and they have informed me they have to legally refund every charge. I think it is disgraceful for a company to prey on people to make money illegally.. they should be prosecuted (no different to theft)!!!!

46. Amanda says:

Any body looking to receive a refund – call there telephone number on 0870 1213186. Mon -Fri. They have to legally refund any credit they stole from you.

47. zul says:

I was charged by the 88888 £20 they are fucking theaft a nd I will be sure to send them to court. BASTARDS.

48. Tanner MacKenzie says:

TYSM,i read your article and it solved my problem, the fuckers added 20 extra dollers on my phone bill. My mom is furious. Anyway, thanks for giving the 75555 number, i cept texting STOP to 6555 because thats the number they were texting me from. Those sneaky basterds anyway me, my mom, and my step dad thank-you this heart-ake is over and done with

49. Rick Kennedy says:

There were 4 texts to this number on our son’s mobile phone bill wich cost a total of £4.90. I have checked his phone thoroughly and he received a message to which he replied STOP once. This was supposed to be free but cost £4.90!!!!!! And I’ve also checked that he’s not telling ‘fis’ but no content has been downloaded to his phone and he does not have internet access on it. THEFT!!!!

50. Rick Kennedy says:

Thanks AMANDA for your post on 12th April – I called the number and thery’re issuing a refund immediately – they crapped themselves when I said our son was 12 – appears he wouldn’t be old enough to use their service even if he had signed up!!!!!

51. Ramesh says:

I just sent a ok message and immediately realised that is charging me and sent a stop message. in a moment i got charged nearly 10 pounds for 3 messages which directly pushed into my mobile.

52. Jeff Willson says:

I have been charged $9.99 by Jamster for crap i did not authorize.

53. Neil Brimacombe says:

I recall a free ring tone offer but I never authorized a subscription. With ATT GoPhone service I didn’t know I was being charged until Jamster notified me of an invoice. They gouged me for about $20 for nothing in return.

54. Nedra Dean says:

I just stopped the $9.99 charge. We don’t know of any reason we were charged. My past phone bills prove that I was never contacted to see if I approved of the charges. I get paperless bill and hadn’t checked it for a while. They owe me for 5 months. The rep could not explain to me what we did to accept the charges–because we didn’t!!!

55. Hannah Jones says:

Jamster wont stop sending me messages HELP he takes my credit

56. Amy T says:

TMobile just notified me that two of my lines were charged $9.99 each for downloads — EVEN THOUGH i pay extra every month to have Family Allowances BLOCKING downloads… I have no idea how this stupid Jamster company bypassed this Family Allowances… but it MUST be illegal!! I am telling Tmobile to reverse the $19.98 charge to our account! We NEVER authorized ANY downloads nor have we received text messages from “75555″…. this Jamster crap is 100% FRAUDULENT!

57. Sara K says:

My 2 ear old son ordered Jamster while playing with his color me Nemo game. They make it so easy for babies to order this subscription. Complete Scam!!!!!

58. Jessica Fowler says:

Evidently pocket clicked on their add on my cell phone home page & that was enough to “subscribe.” Don’t think so. I called after I received the subscription text, lady very unhelpful, said would send refund check. Been a few weeks, still no check. I won’t pay because I won’t ever get it back. Calling phone company tomorrow.

59. Lori says:

Jamster has been charging my AT&T bill $10/mo for 6 months. I have NEVER bought an app. I have NO app called Jamster on my phone or any of my backups. It didn’t show up on my online statements, just in the total. AT&T says they can only credit 1 month back. What a con job.

60. Mindy says:

Stupid jamster somehow got our number and has been 9.99 charges and stupid sprint does not want to credit it.!!

61. Peter M. says:

9.99 charge for no reason. Never signed up for it. T-mobile had to cancel the service for me and add a permanent block.

62. Luis Rosello says:

So right off the main page for media net on my BB, I see “I have” a free ringtone, so I click, click again, then I get a message saying thanx for you subscription for 9.99!!! WTF!!! I then cancel, but sending STOP to 75555, I get a message saying I’ll lose my 20 “credits” for canceling… Not only does Jamster need to get sued, ATT, Verizon, T-mobile, and all the rest of the wireless companies that put them front and center on their main pages. This scam and all like it need to be stoped!

63. Tim says:

My wifes phone started showing a 9.99 premium charge. I looked into it and it was from 75555_Jamster_8668565267. She never requested the service, but I had T-Mobile block the service on all my phones. This is a scam that it can ever happen.

64. Tony says:

Anyone know of an active class action lawsuit against these theives? I’d gladly join in the action. This company and it”s officers should be sued out of existance.

65. curlingdude says:

Received a message saying welcome to Jamster when I had not subscribed to any service or downloaded any wallpaper or ringtones. Telephoned them at 866-856-5267 and had the service canceled. Within half an hour they had already charged my telephone account $10.00. They could not reverse the charges but have to send a cheque to me at my home address and couldn’t send it to my company even though it is a company telephone. What a total rip off and inconvenience. We’ll see if the cheque comes.

66. Tibbymstie says:

Same as many others here – I did NOT sign up, download or agree to anything “Jamster” related, but got the fee on my cell phone bill. I think they should require more than just the phone# to create a charge.. What if someone else was ordering and typed it in wrong?

67. liam says:

i got one song from jamster £2.99 now 1 month later i get 9.00 off my phone WTF? i wont my money back

68. Sarac says:

Found charges from Jamster for past 3 months..I never requested this service! I texted STOP to the 75555 nuumber then I called the number provided: 866-856-5267. Talked to a cust svc rep, they tried to say I ordered this thru their website, which I did not. I told them to check their records because not only have I never ordered this service, but I also had never downloaded anything from them. I told them I wanted my money back. They said they could send it to me by check. I gave my mailing address and asked them to verify the service had been cancelled and to block my number so no other charges can be incurred. Supposed to take 20 days for the check to come. Hopefully it’ll be that easy. If you’ve been charged by Jamster for an order you didn’t place, call them. Maybe you can get your money back. Good Luck!

69. Kim says:

I have been trying for over a year to figure out what this charge is on my cell phone bill all T-Mobile can tell me is that something was down loaded and My 14 year old daugeter said she never ordered anything, Her friends order them and sent her a txt with the ring tone attached to a picture and every since then my husband and I have been charged $9.99. I am calling the company today and if this does not come off my bill I will contact a attorney

70. Antonio says:

Jamste started charging my brother for a service he did not purchase. What a sleezy company. He never texted anything to “65555″

71. Jonathan says:

Well can sum1 teach me how to send a name or something lyk tht to 75555
    Example: testing dude to 75555
    P.s- do u have 2 put a 559 or something lyk tht in front of the #?

72. Keli DeArmint says:

I have two charges on my sprint bill for $9.99 on phones jamster didn’t work. Please resolve this issue.

73. Buttercup says:

Really wish my phone had not ‘pocket surfed’ this website. Next thing I know, I’m getting these crazy txt. Calling the company to tell them. I did not ask for this. Nor do I want it. I never even gave it my phone number…

74. LAdy Z says:

I cant believe people will order anything….see…. you all got what you deserved… stop believing you get something for nothing.

75. JC says:

We never authorized anything, but $9.99 plus $1.98 usage was charged to our bill. Verizon said they could do nothing because it was third party, and told us this company. I put a block of all premium messaging serviced on our line. Then we called Jamster who claimed we authorized the charge even though we didn’t. They said they would mail us a refund check. We won’t hold our breath for it to show up though. If it does, we’ll be going over it with a fine tooth comb for fine print.

76. JC says:

Verizon also said there is no guarantee that they haven’t already charged us more which will appear on the next bill. Hopefully not, but I suggest that everyone has a block of premium third party messaging services put on their phone. Without it there your are wide open for scammers like this to attack your account, and your phone provider will do nothing to help you.

77. CL says:

I’ve just added a new line to my t-mo account, and the very first text I got is from 75555. Not knowing what is was I was very careful and managed to delete it. Today I logged in to tmo and found that there’s a download charge which I am sure the $9.99 is from the jamster 75555. In any case, I texted the STOP to 75555 just now, and received a reply saying I’d lose credit I already paid for, but will not bill me anymore. Now, I did not buy anything from them nor did I authorize any charge to my tmo account from them. Tomorrow I’ll contact tmo the first thing to reverse the charge.

78. Ashish says:

I have been periodically getting unauthorized charges on my T-mobile bill categorized as premium services from Jamster. T-Mobile customer care is of no help as they insist these are valid charges. It is a fraud and this company needs to be pulled into court.

79. Cody Simpson Fan says:

I never even subscribed but just went to th jamster page and typed in my phone #. It said NOTHING about $!! I thought I could just get a quick Cody Simpson ringtone!! Then it texted me: Thanks for your purchase! PURCHASE?! It charged me $ and I’m like 11. Like others I texted STOP and it sent me a text. I ignored it and came back an hour later and there were like 15 messages!!! AND it doesn’t let u unsubscribe. IT SUX!

80. Cody Simpson Fan says:

I think I ended it. I went to My Account and clicked My Mobile. Then I clicked Verizon (I am realy AT&T) and chose a text phone (I have an IPhone) and it was fine with it. So now the texts have stopped so I think it worked.

81. Scott says:

My daughter text this and when she found out they were going to charge tried to cancel. I still got the bill. Called Verizon and they put a block on all these kinds of services. If there is a class action please include me. Jamster needs to be punished.

BTW, if you are on on this site complaining and asking for your money back you are on the wrong site. This site is for people who want to be included in a class action suit. Hence the needs to put your email address. I am in for $9.99 and possibly another $9.99 depending on how Verizon is able to cancel this service.

82. Chad says:

Found this on our bill attached to my daughters number. I called Jamster and had the service terminated, her number blocked, and have been told that I will get a full refund as my daughter is a minor.

She signed up by use the Jersey Shore name app. She was in more trouble for having anything to do with Jersey Shore than she was for the $10 monthly charge :-)

83. Pat Slade says:

I clicked on a “free” ringtone on Facebook. Then had a message on my phone that I was going to be charged $9.99 per month. This just now happened, so I haven’t been charged anything yet, but I’m upset about it. Thanks.

84. Wendy says:

My husband received a text message from a number he didn’t recognize. He opened it, and it automatically downloaded Jamster to his phone. He tried to text back STOP, but it did not work. It was too late. He received a second text message from Jamster that said, “You have 20 FREE credits, do you want to use them?” He texted back, “No.” THey responded, “but these are FREE.” He thought, well, “Free,” and hit the OK button. SO, here’s the $9.99 per month SCAM by Jamster. This needs to stop and Jamster needs to be sued for ENTRAPMENT.

85. Todd says:

Just checked my cell. phone bill and am getting charged for a Jamster subscription fee of $10.00. WTF!! Was on my phone looking for ringtones and this site comes up so I exited not being familiar with the site and that it is not from my mobile provider Bell where I get my ringtones from. Within a week they sent a text about free credits. I deleted the text. How can I be charged for something I never used or subscribed too???!!! This doesn’t fly on the internet so how the hell can it be possible on our mobile devices??!!! Something needs to be done, Jamster and Bell both need to answer for this

86. Kirsten says:

Mmkay look, I was looking for ring tones on the web. Jamster popped up and I took a look around I didn’t actually apply for the subscription. All I did was type my number and then I saw it would charge me 10 bucks a month so I went off it. Now I’m recieving texts from jamster and I don’t use it and I can’t cancel it because when ever I try too, this freaking site pops up. Like seriously WTF

87. Lorne Seguin says:

I also was charged $10 on my Bell account, without agreeing to any contract. How can I cancel this and Bell should never accept charges from a company like this.

88. Marsha says:

I never signed up for it and I’m being charged for it.
    Please remove charges on t-mobile account.

89. Tori says:

I saw a comershil on TV that says if I want a ringtone I am sopost to text little 2 75555 so I did because I want a new ringtone so I texted little 2 75555 and NOTHING worked

90. Tori says:

I HATE this website and I hate jamster

91. shaun w says:

Received 2 text messages from this company that we had no connection with. I’ve never ordered anything like their products. verizon has now blocked them on our phones. aparently if you don’t reply “no” jamster takes it that you have subscribed ! C’mon FCC do your job.

92. Pam says:

Billed for unauthorized text msgs from MQUB. Blocked now by Sprint but can’t get back $19.98 charge

93. tonya says:

SO FED UP WITH JAMSTER!!! I wish I had the $$ & legal knowledge to file a lawsuit…this F’n scam has cost me 60 dollars in fees & I am STILL trying to cancel!!!My provider told me the steps to go through & the bastards are still billing me…Better Business Bureau…yeah lets see what happens there!!

94. Steve says:

jamster charge showed up out of the blue. $9.99/mo. I never looked for ringtones nor do I want any. Big scam.

95. Betty says:

Just looked over my cell phone bills and for the past 6 months I have been charged $10 pr month for a service I didnt subscribe to. How the hell can the automatically start charging me for something I knew nothing about without any notification at all. Where is our security?

96. Kay Fine says:

Jamster added premium charges to my cell phone $9.99. Luckily Verizon cancelled and blocked and credited amount back. This is outrageous for Jamster to have free access to personal cell phones and add charges to our account.

97. Kay Fine says:

98. Heather says:

For the past 2 months I have been charged $9.99 from Jamster when I, as well, have not signed up for this service. I called my cell phone provider and they said they would stop the charge. I rec’d a $3.22 refund from my cell phone provider but the charge was not stopped. I was instructed to call Jamster at 1-866-856-5267 to cancel this subscription. Upon calling Jamster they “blocked any further activation” and I asked for my monies back. They stated the only way was to give my name and address and I would receive a check in the mail 5-20 business days. Hope it shows up! Good to know I’m not alone with this headache but this is not right on many levels.

99. Bobby says:

I have been charged fraudulently since 2005 for over $500. I am pissed and will be proceeding with legal action.

100. chauncey says:

@heather (post 98) can you update us if you do get your refund? i pocket clicked on a jamster ad and got texts. my phone company cancelled the bill but i dont know if they cancelled the subscription. these guys are non fun =/

101. Kevin says:

Just called T-Mobil and they said I had to contact Jamster to stop the subscription. I was transferred to Jamster to cancel the monthly service and they said they would send me a check. BS!!! The worst part is that T-Mobil is offering a service that will stop 3rd party companies from charging my account. Of course there is a $4.99 monthly fee after the first free month!!!! F__K! Who is culprit here?!? Jamster or the cellphone companies?

102. Kelli Fletcher says:

They somehow got my mother’s cell phone number and when she texted to unsubscribe, they conveniently didn’t get the message and charged us for three months! I have been fighting with the phone company and them.

103. Kathy says:

My husband’s phone has had 9.99 in premium messaging charges monthly over the last 3 months. I called Verizon and customer service said to text “stop” to 75555. This will cancel the monthly service charges from Jamster. He never knowingly signed up for this service. How can a pocket dial do that? You can also block premium messaging on your cell phone but you need to cancel any current services first.

104. judul karim syed says:

i cant want any premium message in my mobile phone.i dont subscribe any premium message.who is culprit there give me premium message and charge lots of money,never give me any premium message.

105. judul karim syed says:

i cant want any premium message in my mobile phone.i dont subscribe any premium message.who is culprit there give me premium message and charge lots of money,never give me any premium message again from 88888.

106. Matt says:

Same as many others, received 4 months of charges for $11/month from Jamster, a company I never heard of and never authorized to bill me. I too received a text message that I thought was spam and deleted it around the time charges started showing up.

107. Karen says:

I had this total b.s. $9.99 charge from Verizon for “Jamster Content” on my bill that I never authorized. I called to have the charge removed but of course they couldn’t do that because it’s actually a third party that made the charge and it’s not them and blah blah blah. So, I was like okay fine, give me the number for the third party and I will take it up with them. They couldn’t find any contact info for the company so they credited back the money and marked it as a “phone malfunction.”

108. Tana says:

I’m a middle-aged woman with a dumb phone. I have never downloaded a ringtone, wallpaper, or game in my life. Nobody else uses my phone. I realized yesterday that I my Verizon bill has charged me $9.99 a month for 6 months for Jamster; a product I have not contracted for or used. After a lengthy debate with Verizon and a three-way call with Jamster, I was told they will issue my $59.95 refund in check form and they can not credit it to my Verizon account. Let’s see if I ever get this check. This company is a total fraud! A person can not leagally enter into a contract by accident, as Jamster claimed I did. I dispute this. Both parties to a contract must be fully aware that a contract is being formed. Report this fraud to your Attorney General’s office if it happens to you!

109. meire carmo says:

$ 11.00 on my bill wirelles never never order anything. I never head about JAMSTER. STOP SEND ME ANY MESSAGE PLEASE !!!

110. Lena Whitlock says:

Since I live in the middle of nowhere I have to use cell internet for my home computer. Today I just got my bill 10$ more than usual. I never subscribed, got ringtones or wallpaper or ever heard of this crap until I checked my bill! I am soo pissed! How can they just add something without my consent? I just e-mailed their costumer service to cancel and they better cancel it!

111. Jose Lopez says:

Please, stop
    sending me advertising. i never never order anything. thank for your cooperation.

112. James Brennan says:

Unsubscribe

113. James Brennan says:

Did not subscribe Intentionally please unsubscribe

114. S Quilty says:

Never subscribed. Looks like charges have been on my bill for Jamster for a couple of months at $10 each time.

115. s fish says:

jamster charged me for 3 months before I noticed the charge. I never subscribed to this. Why does ATT keep letting them do this? Took 20 minutes on the phone to get it all removed. Scam!

116. peggy says:

was charged 9.99 from jamster just because the texted me.i did not respond to or order from this company. thisa is shady business and should be prosecuted.
    the phone company will not get involved like they should to protect thier customers. send letters to congressman.

117. kristi johnson says:

So, got a text message today telling me my Jamster subscription was automatically renewed and would do so again on 4/30/13., I called my carrier (AT&T) bc I have not ever (to my knowledge) subscribed to anything called Jamster. they credited me last 3 months but cannot do so for any older charges prior. My fault for not reading the fine print on my bills. Was told by AT&T that Jamster is a sneaky service that bills you when you click on “free” downloads for wallpaper, ringtones, apps etc. Have now blocked all phones on my account from their service but that lesson cost me $90, after my bill credit. Sheesh.

118. Nila G. Drechsler says:

I am 75 years old and have been being billed for 9.99 by Jamster. Never subscribed…didn’t need and had verizon put a block on my account but have lost 9.99 a month until I discovered the charge in December 2013. I texted the number Verizon told me to text and am waiting to see how that works. Sad that companies can do this without authorization.