If you were charged on your cell phone bill by Jamster for mobile content services or subscriptions (i.e., ringtones, premium text alerts, etc.) that you never authorized, tell us your story!
Who Is Jamster, LLC?
Jamster, LLC is a joint venture between News Corporation and VeriSign, Inc. that “provides downloadable mobile entertainment content, such as ringtones, games, graphics, news and other information data via the Internet, SMS, MMS, WAP, BREW, IVR and other means of mobile content delivery to certain compatible mobile devices.”
Jamster Short Codes:
Real Tones Ringtones, PolyTones Ringtones, Fun Sounds Ringtones, Video Tones Ringtones, Mobile Games, Mobile Software, Graphics, Wallpaper, Screensaver, Skins, Mobile Videos, Video Tones
Jamster Subscriptions and Services:
- Jamster monthly XXL Plan subscription: “Credits for 6 ringtones, 10 graphics & 4 games/apps* each month Download any ringtone, any game and any graphics on Jamster.com to compatible handsets All for just $9.99 per month” According to Jamster “In the past, Jamster has offered various different weekly plans (charged at $1.99 per week) and monthly plans (charged at $5.99 per month) that are no longer being offered (“Legacy Plans”).”
- Monthly Jamster Value Plan subscription: “Credits for 2 ringtones, 1 game* and 3 graphics each month. Download any ringtone, any game and any graphics on Jamster.com to compatible handsets. All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Big Plan: “Credits for 6 screensavers, 6 megasounds & gossipnews each month. All for just $5.99 per month.”
- The Fun Plan: “Credits for 6 funsounds, 6 megapics & gossipnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Giant Plan:”Credits for 3 polytones, 6 megapics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Gold Plan: “Credits for 2 realtones, 2 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Happy Plan: “Credits for 6 wallpapers, 6 funsounds & gossipnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Hyper Plan: “Credits for 3 realtones, 2 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Jam Plan:”Credits for 8 ringtones, 8 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
- The Realtone Plan: Credits for 3 realtones, 2 graphics & musicnews each month All for just $5.99 per month”
Jamster Supported Carriers:
Alltel, AT&T, Cingular Blue, Cellular One, Cincinnati Bell, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and Virgin Mobile
Contact Jamster Customer Support | Customer Care:
Possible Jamster Related Websites and Partners:
How To Cancel | Unsubscribe Jamster Services:
You may cancel your plan by sending a “STOP” text message to 75555 or by calling Jamster customer service at 866-856-JAMS.
According to Jamster “To cancel your Subscription Plan, send a text message with the text “STOP” to 95555, 75555, or such other number as may be designated on our Site.”
You can also visit the Jamster website, Go to “My Jamster”, Enter your cell phone number and password, click on “Login,” Click on “My plans” and Click on “deactivate” right next to the plan you want to cancel.
What Is Jamster Guardian?
“The Jamster Guardian allows you to block your phone or a family member’s phone from receiving our mobile content services. Any requested services using a number that has been entered into Jamster Guardian will automatically be blocked.”
Jamster Related Search Terms:
premium sms, prem sms, text message, prem_sms, premium TXT messaging, 75555, 95555, 88888, jamsters, jamstars
cell phone bill, mqube, m-qube, directbill, communications, download