LoveSoulMate | My-1-Pure-Love | PerfectLover | CrushCalculator

If you were charged on your cell phone bill by Love Soul Mate, My-1-Pure-Love, Perfect Lover or Crush Calculator for mobile content subscriptions (i.e., for premium text messaging services, text alerts, horoscopes, etc.) that you never ordered or authorized LoveSoulMate, My-1-Pure-Love, PerfectLover or CrushCalculator to bill you for, tell us your story!

–Report Unauthorized Love Soul Mate, My-1-Pure-Love, Perfect Lover or Crush Calculator Cell Phone Charges–

Love Soul Mate | My-1-Pure-Love | Perfect Lover | Crush Calculator Short Codes*:

33999
75557
89623

(*these mobile content providers appear to use Mobile Messenger‘s SMS short codes)

Love Soul Mate | My-1-Pure-Love | Perfect Lover | Crush Calculator Websites:

lovesoulmate.us
lovesoulmate.net
perfectlover.us
my1purelove.com
crushcalculator.us

Where Is Love Soul Mate | My-1-Pure-Love | Perfect Lover | Crush Calculator?

According to the whois database at the Internic:

Domain Name: LOVESOULMATE.US
Domain ID: D10530428-US
Sponsoring Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: B55DC8E2DFE296D7
Registrant Name: Zhenya Tsvetnenko
Registrant Organization: SkyCell International Pty Ltd
Registrant Address1: 20 Gateway Blvd
Registrant City: Canning Vale
Registrant Postal Code: 6155
Registrant Country: Australia
Registrant Country Code: AU
Registrant Phone Number: +61.403621811
Registrant Email: *******@skycellinternational.com

Domain Name: PERFECTLOVER.US
Domain ID: D9080813-US
Sponsoring Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Domain Status: ok

217 E 86th Street
328
New York, NY 10028
US

Domain Name: CRUSHCALCULATOR.US
Domain ID: D12579804-US
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrant State/Province: Washington
Registrant Postal Code: 6155
Registrant Country: Australia
Registrant Country Code: AU
Registrant Phone Number: +61.403621811
Registrant Email: ******@tsvetnenko.com

Love Soul Mate | My-1-Pure-Love | Perfect Lover | Crush Calculator Related Mobile Content Subscriptions and Services and Supporting Carriers:

LoveSoulMate charges Sprint, Nextel, Cincinatti Bell and Centennial Wireless Customers on their cellular telephone wireless bills at $5.99 per week, Boost customers are billed at $6.99 per month, Alltel, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, and Cellular One customers are billed at $9.99 per month, and AT&T customers are billed $19.99 per month via SMS short code 89623.

My-1-Pure-Love charges Virgin Mobile USA customers on their cell phone bills at $3.99 per week, Cincinnati Bell and Centennial Wireless customers are billed $5.99 per week, Boost customers are billed $6.99 per month, Nextel, Sprint, Verizon Wireless and Cellular One customers are billed $9.99 per month, and AT&T customers are billed $19.99 per month.

PerfectLover US charges Sprint, Nextel, Cincinatti Bell and Centennial Wireless Customers on their wireless cell phone bill at $5.99 per week, Boost customers are billed for $6.99 per month, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, and Cellular One customers are billed $9.99 per month, and AT&T customers are billed $19.99 per month on SMS short code 75557.

CrushCalculator US charges Nextel, Cincinatti Bell and Centennial Wireless Customers on their wireless telephone bills at $5.99 per week, Boost customers are billed for $6.99 per month, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, and Cellular One customers are billed $9.99 per month, and AT&T customers are billed $19.99 per month on SMS short code 75557.

How To Cancel or Unsubscribe From LoveSoulMate | My-1-Pure-Love | PerfectLover | CrushCalculator Mobile Content Subscriptions and Services

My 1 Pure Love’s website claims that you can unsubscribe as follows “You may stop this subscription service at any time by sending a text message with STOP, to short code 33999.”

CrushCalculator’s and PerfectLover’s websites claim that you can unsubscribe as follows “You may stop this subscription service at any time by sending a text message with STOP, to short code 75557.”

LoveSoulMate’s websites claim that you can unsubscribe as follows “You may stop this subscription service at any time by sending a text message with STOP, to short code 89623.”

You might also try the following customer care email addresses or toll free support number:

zus@sms-helpdesk.com
33999@sms-helpdesk.com

1-800-235-7105

Related Love Soul Mate | My-1-Pure-Love | Perfect Lover | Crush Calculator Search Terms:

billing, prem_sms, complaints, bill, bills, charge, charges, charged, victim, scam, ripoff, billed, unauthorized, never ordered, $9.99, $5.99, $3.99, SMS, premium sms, dispute cell phone bill, premium txt messaging, horoscopes, without authorization, stop, cancel, quit, end, refund, credit, complain, complaint

If you were charged on your cell phone bill by Love Soul Mate, My-1-Pure-Love, Perfect Lover or Crush Calculator for mobile content subscriptions (i.e., for premium text messaging services, ring tones, horoscopes, text alerts, etc.) that you never ordered or authorized LoveSoulMate, My-1-Pure-Love, PerfectLover or CrushCalculator to bill you for, tell us your story!

–Report Unauthorized Love Soul Mate | My-1-Pure-Love | Perfect Lover | Crush Calculator Cell Phone Charges–

• Slashdot
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • SphereIt
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 6th, 2008 at 10:23 pm and is filed under Content Providers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. By using this blog, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Under the Terms and Conditions, you agree and understand that your use of this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship, and that the contents of the blog does not constitute legal advice. This blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Note: We DO NOT send SMS text messages or charge you for third-party mobile content services. We have simply created a forum for consumers like you to share your cell phone billing issues with others. If you were charged on your cellular phone bill for mobile content services (i.e., ringtones, text alerts, games, etc.) you never order or authorized, you may also contact an attorney at www.ClassActionConnect.com.

47 Responses to “LoveSoulMate | My-1-Pure-Love | PerfectLover | CrushCalculator”

1. Ass Bandit says:

Look, we are just sms marketers. We comply with local laws and regulations. We are entrepreneurs and make a great living from this. Please read terms of service prior to signing up. It contains all the legal info you require PRIOR to joining services.

Why moan and complain when all you have done is neglected to read the terms of service? Sure, we can throw million dollar weddings, drive Ferrari’s and holiday in Cancun, but that doesn’t mean we conduct business illegally.

2. Amanda C says:

I want to stop getting messages from 33999, I erased the thing on the website and i am still getting messages and i want them to stop!

3. Steve B. says:

Hey Ass Bandit,
    I never signed up for your service so why do I have to jump through all your hoops to get something stopped I never authorized in the first place, as it would seem most of the other complaints have the same problem. And why when I try to contact someone to have your service stopped, because I never authorized it, thru your own website contact section, do I get a message there is no such email contact listed? contact this place to get it stopped and a refund: You can also contact us directly on free call number for the US or CA 1800 416 6129 between 9:00am 9:00pm American Eastern Standard Time Monday to Friday, or for AU free call number 1300 766 915 between 9:00am 5:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time Monday to Friday.

4. jessica says:

the text messages do not stop no matter what and the cell phone company dont help either what should i do?

5. Tank says:

I started to get a couple of these premium text. I contacted my cellular provider and discussed this with them because when I received these I deleted them right away and did nothing with them. Yet, I was charged $9.99 for nothing. My provider said that they will place a block on the premium messages so they won’t go threw and I won’t get charged for this rip off.

6. tirzah says:

i’m not even sure how this ’33999′ got my cell #. did any of you sign up for a free ringtone, horoscope, matchmaker or something like that? it’s the only thing i can think of.

7. pretty swanky says:

I followed a link on a website, don’t remember which one, to a love calculator. The calculator asked me to give my cell number and they would text me the response. I never got the response to the love calculator, but apparently, had signed myself up for something completely different, perfectlover.us, where I received two weekly messages; the first one was a congratulation for signing up(weekly), and the second was a horoscope. At first I thought of it as just a nuisance that
    I would have to remedy at some point, but then I realized that my phone bills were much larger than they should have been. I was getting billed twice a week each month. I tried to find out how to cancel it; went to the website listed, but apparently it’s down for maintenance, and has been for quite some time. Finally, I just did a Google search for the site, and found this page. I tried the “STOP” message to the 755557 code, and have received two “you have been unsubscribed messages.” This cancellation method was not easy to find. As well, there were no easy to find terms of service, or even any indication that I was in fact signing up for a subscription. The argument that “there are terms and services that people aren’t reading,” is a manipulative statement. The terms and services may be just enough to keep the organization legal, but are still placed in a manipulative fashion in order to entrap people. Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it isn’t swanky, in which case, people should be warned to stay away. In fact, just don’t give away your phone number online like my dumb**s did.

8. ass bandit is worthless says:

ass bandit, you r a fuc..ng loser. U have no education. you bring nothing to this world. If you died today, nobody would give a sh.. you make money from other people that work hard. you are a leach that people will piss on once they learn what you do. I guarantee that you have to lie to everyone you meet about what you do because you are complete joke. you are great at bilking people out of money, but it doesn’t change the fact that you are a complete failure in every meaning of the word

9. Portia says:

I know for a fact that I never gave out my cell # on any websites. I have no idea how they got my cell #, But I looked up the number that sent it, and got this site. I text the stop alert to them, but if they keep sending anyway I’m not sure what to do after that…I’ll wait and see if they actually do stop, but if not is there any other way anyone knows to get them to quit. I have verizon…

10. Virginia says:

I only received one message, and decided to STOP, unsubscribe and they billed my cell phone company three times in one month!

11. terry says:

i played a game on facebook and like a dummy put in my cell phone number to get the answer, and guess what, i’m not getting trivia that is costing me money and that i do not want. how do i stop this?

12. Kate says:

I am not sure how I managed to subscribe to this rubbish. I have txt STOP & received a txt back saying I have successfully unsubscribed… But NO, it keeps on coming. What a rip off. Surely this is not legal? How do I Stop it ? And get my money back

13. Adrienne says:

I keep getting a place to enter my cell number to receive info about a crush. Stupid thing. Anyway, i DO NOT want anyone charging me. Nobody replied when I did reply after giving my phone number like a dummy.

14. Adrienne says:

They keep asking for my phone number. I don’t want any charges. The last time I gave my number, they never gave me any pin number!! Do not let them charge me please for ANY o their services. I will no longer ever again give them my cell phone number!!

15. Arlene Nelson says:

I did not sign up for this and can’t getit to stop!

16. Cathy Moreland says:

Have you heard of this one? Short code is 77899 on my T-Mobile account. No one seems to know how to stop this.

17. Cathy Moreland says:

Site SendMeMobile.com short code 77899 This did not show up in my other message. Help, if you know where to call to stop it.

18. Jen L. says:

I totally got scammed. I went on youtube.com and took this IQ test. They said I should give them my number and then I would get the results. I feel like an idiot. I signed of for some my 1 pure love. I’m getting charged and I don’t want to. What a scam!

19. Jen L. says:

I went to this site. It says it should “unsubscribe”me, but I’m not sure it works.

The website is: www optlt.com/opt_out/HNv1-advertiser=My1PureLove&a=560&o=0&l=0

20. Patrick says:

I did not subscribe to you and you charged me 3 times for 9.99 and I want it return to my account that you unauthorize took it from or I will go take drastic measures against you !!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Jen L. says:

Did anyone take my advice and use the website? If you did, did it help you? I’m still waiting to see.

22. Kate says:

Nope. The ONLY way to get rid of it is to contact your mobile provider- they gave me a phone number to unsubscribe, and this actually worked. Good luck.

23. FluffyHen says:

WHAT A FLIPPIN’ JOKE! I just learned that I am also a victim of this scam! I just got off the phone with TMobile and was told that I was charged $9.99 by two different companies, one of them being My One Pure Love, for text messaging services. I was told the only way to stop the messages is to text ‘Stop’ to the #44999 and 69097. I took a stupid Facebook quiz….. UGH!!!!

24. Terri Watts says:

I took a stupid Facebook quiz too, and now I’m paying $20.00 for BS. I didn’t order anything. This is just ridiculous hiway robbery.

25. Jen L. says:

Whoops! The website is actually http://www.optlt.com/opt_out/HNv1-advertiser=My1PureLove&a=560&o=0&l=0

FluffyHen is right, I think. I just sent a text with the word STOP TO 44999, and it said I wasn’t signed up for anything. I think the website worked for me. Not sure, though.

26. David Sutphin says:

I took a quiz and now It says my sccount will be charged 18.95 a month for something I didn’t even know I was signing up for.

27. David Sutphin says:

I took a quiz and put in my cell phone no. and it said I would be charged 18.95 a month for something and I don’t even know what it is and I don’t want it.

28. Daniel says:

How do you get this stupid crap to stop texting you

29. Jessica says:

I think I know a way for to my1purelove off your back. You could send a text message to 69097 with the message ‘stop’ right after you get a message from my1purelove.

30. want my money back says:

please is there anyway to contact my1purelove or any way to get my $30 back?? i never subscribed to this scum site!!! sheeez this is pissing me off

31. Tiffney says:

I was able to call my service provider, Sprint. And they blocked all of these scams from charging our service. It took me less than 2 minutes to have them take care of this for me.

Hope this helps someone. I took an IQ quiz on facebook and should have known better.

32. Lori says:

I recv’d one of these scam bills from purelove today. I called the # in this blog and Verizon. Thet were great and immediately blocked access to 69097purelove alerts.

33. Breanna says:

i Texted and said stop three times and it will not stop this is so gay i want it to stop now!!!!!!!! my phone will go off every 5-10 min. how can i get it to stop????

34. kim says:

Facebook quizzes are definitely the source of these scams.

35. not wanted tex messages says:

source was from facebook

36. Brian Limbaugh says:

I got signed up for this and never signed up for it. I have gone through my cell provider and cancelled the service put cell provider says I will still be billed by this company. What a freaking scam!

37. john boswell says:

69097 how can you stop subscription

38. David says:

I was charged $9.99 for I service I NEVER INTENTIONALLY signed up for (My1PureLove.com). It showed up on my phone bill as Premium TXT Messaging. I learned recently that it may have been activated after a quiz I took through Facebook. This so-called business practice is nothing more than theft. It is completely criminal and I want my money returned and these services shut down. $9.99 may not mean that much to some people, but it means a lot to me.

39. John says:

Apparently my child took an IQ test and entered # to get the results.

My Child then ignored the text messages from last month since my child didn’t know who they were from and didn’t want to get any charges.

My carrier is supposed to have blocked this type premium activity on our phones and refunded the premium charges for last month and this month, although we still had to pay for the text messages, but that is relatively small compared to the 19.98 for 2 months premium.

40. Jessica says:

Es totalmente un fraude, pense que era otra cosa mejor ¿cómo salir de esta? espero que funcionen sus codigos y tantas tonteras……….. FRAUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

41. Brian says:

I had my phone turned off for days. When I turned it back on, I got flooded with e-mails from LoveSoulMate. It said I had subscribed to some service. It did this while my phone was turned off. The phone company makes it sound like I did something wrong. I never give out my phone number. I never take any quizzes, look at horoscopes, or anything like that. This is flat out stealing.

42. Jessica says:

NO HE PODIDO SALIR DE ESTA, NOOOOOO QUIERO SEGUIR RECIBIENDO MENSSAJES………COMO LO PRESENTI SUS CODIGOS NO SIRVEN PARA NADA…………. SON UN FRAUDE………¿QUE HAGO PARA DEJAR DE RECIBIR ESTOS MENSAJES? POR FAVOR DEN UNA RESPUESTA LOGICA A SU FRAUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE………..

43. Stephanie says:

WTF??? YOU GUYS TOO?? ME TOO!? well not really me… but its worse… its MY DAD. my dad NEVER uses text message… EVER!! and when he got billed he was like screaming at all of us cause he thought we did something to his phone [but we didnt! we have our own phones!!! DUH!]

44. Pony says:

Same here! FaceBook IQ test well obviusly I’m not that smart since I put my cell # but I was smart enough to call Verizon threaten them to cancel my account and they gave me the contact info for the two Douche Bag company’s charging me, one was (pure love) the other (so low) I emailed so Low and they said they will send me a check in three weeks but I haven’t heard from Pure love yet I also got Verizon to credit me 20$ cause I Bitched. Class action lawsuit people!!!

45. Melissa says:

My husband took Facebook quiz and also got charged. He got charged for my 1 pure love and Mind quiz. I am still in the process of get my money back from Mind Quiz. They closed the account easily though. But my 1 pure love I texted 333999 stop and never got a reply. I told Verizon to block the number. Tried email that listed on this site and got a Mailer Daemon. Not sure how to get my money back from my 1 pure love. Would gladly join any lawsuits.

46. nicholaso says:

NEVER TOOK A QUIZ OR SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING. GETTING BILLED EVERY MONTH. SCUMSUCKERS!

47. Tracey monroee says: