Motime | 32000

If you were charged on your wireless or cell phone bill for Motime mobile content subscriptions or services (i.e., ringtones, sound effects, wallpapers, screensavers, games, text alerts, etc.), that you claim you never authorized or ordered, report your story.

–Report Motime Charges On Your Cell Phone Bill–

Motime | Short Code:

Motime | Customer Service Telephone Number:

Motime | Email:

motime,, 32000, SMS, text message, cell phone bill

–Report Unauthorized Cell Phone Bill Charges–

Be Sociable, Share!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 12th, 2011 at 12:50 am and is filed under Content Providers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. By using this blog, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Under the Terms and Conditions, you agree and understand that your use of this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship, and that the contents of the blog does not constitute legal advice. This blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Note: We DO NOT send SMS text messages or charge you for third-party mobile content services. We have simply created a forum for consumers like you to share your cell phone billing issues with others. If you were charged on your cellular phone bill for mobile content services (i.e., ringtones, text alerts, games, etc.) you never order or authorized, you may also contact an attorney at

216 Responses to “Motime | 32000”

1. Alexey says:

Found $9.99 unauthorized charge in T-mobile bill.

2. jason warburton says:

I was charged $13.00 without my concent. Fido says “we cant do anything, its up to the user wether or not they use google” im baffled. WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thanks alot MoTime..

3. diamond says:

I wanted a ringtone…it charge me and never gave me the damn ringtone

4. Rosa says:

Received my cell phone bill today, showing an UNAUTHORIZED charge of $9.99 for this month for ” Premium messaging” from When I researched it; Motime texted me from 32000 and if You DO NOT reply “STOP” to this random number text; it gives them the go ahead to bill you ( WHICH IS B.S.) But Motime will charge you, nevertheless!

5. Rosa says:

Today I got my cell phone bill and noticed a charge of $9.99 from Motime that I did NOT Authorize.

6. Rosa says:

Motime will send a text from 32000 and if You do not reply “STOP” to that 32000, then Motime will charge you, like the sneaky slime balls they are.

7. Rosa says:

The BEST ADVICE is to text the word “STOP” to 32000 and you will receive a text confirming your cancellation.

8. Colleen says:

I have been charged $9.99 for the last 9 months and I never authorized this purchase. I have my bill set on auto-pay so unless I see a big change on my charges then I will check my bill. I will be calling tomorrow and disputing it with them. I will recieve my money back one way or another. This is some bull$hit because I never purchase anything through my phone and I also have a block when something is trying to be purchased and it never asked for my code. Damn crooks!!!!!

9. Lawrence says:

Today,01/08/14, following a link from a mac forum, I found myself at the motime web site upon giving my cellphone number (BIG BIG mistake) I found myself caught in a loop that would not let me exet the web site or close chrome. I immediately received a text saying that I was being billed $9.99 a month with automatic renew in Feb. . I called the 800 number that came with the message and unsubscribed they sent a message saying that it had been canceled. I then called ATT and explained what had happened and they took the bill off and I had them put a blocker on our account to avoid repeats . Don’t let them get one cent of your money. And don’t give your phone number to a website you don’t know that you can trust. Lesson learned here.

10. Damon says:

Just received my bill and now have a charge from “Motime. Com” for $9.99. I will contact my carrier tomorrow morning and get back to you on the results. Wow! It seams that this has been an issue for a few year with no resolution.

11. Sara says:

I’ve been charged continuously for months, with a current cumulative bill of over $300.

12. Wayne Stephens says:

I’m the guy that never review bills before paying them. Trying to change my ways this new year and caught the charge. Verizon can only go back a year so God only knows how long this has been going on. Could be several hundred dollars ay the least. I have never used this Motime on my phone or anywhere else. Never signed up for it unless I was tricked or mislead. Dirty roughen MFA. My next complaint will be to the A.G. Office and then the Mafia.

13. Ashley says:

I recently have been getti charged for this stupid crap that’s a rip off and I don’t even use this! I didn’t authorize nor do I ever use this garbage! I want to be refunded every penny!

14. Melissa says:

I just discovered a $19.00 charge on my Rogers bill for Motime, my son says he did not download anything. Contacted Rogers, told to contact Motime direct, havent gotten any confirmation from them that “subscription” was cancelled. Rogers should do more to take care of their customers.

15. Kat says:

I got charged 9.99 and I didn’t even purchase this app! I don’t know what to do to get my money back?!?!?!

16. Patricia Jensen says:

From December 2012 until March 2014 I was charged $9.99 from on my son’s phone and never authorized this nor did my son. AT&T won’t do anything and it was not readily apparant on my billing statement.