MyPengo | MyPengo.com: 88400, 884-00, 884 00

If you were charged on your wireless or cell phone bill for MyPengo or MyPengo.com 88400 mobile content subscriptions or services (i.e., ringtones, wallpapers, screensavers, games, applications, videos, text alerts, etc.), that you claim you never authorized or ordered, report your story.

–Report MyPengo Charges On Your Cell Phone Bill–

MyPengo | MyPengo.com Short Code:

88400

MyPengo | MyPengo.com Customer Service Telephone Number:

1-888-517-7622

Available Cell Phone Carriers:

MyPengo services have reportedly been available for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Alltel, T-Mobile, Cellular One, Boost, and US Cellular.

MyPengo | MyPengo.com Tags:

SMS, text message, cell phone bill, My Pengo PSMS, mypengo.com, stop, cancel, quit, end, unsubscribe, text, text message, short code, charged, charges, billed, bill, cell phone, 88400, 884-00, 884 00

–Report Unauthorized Cell Phone Bill Charges–

• Slashdot
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • SphereIt
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 16th, 2011 at 4:08 pm and is filed under Content Providers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. By using this blog, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Under the Terms and Conditions, you agree and understand that your use of this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship, and that the contents of the blog does not constitute legal advice. This blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Note: We DO NOT send SMS text messages or charge you for third-party mobile content services. We have simply created a forum for consumers like you to share your cell phone billing issues with others. If you were charged on your cellular phone bill for mobile content services (i.e., ringtones, text alerts, games, etc.) you never order or authorized, you may also contact an attorney at www.ClassActionConnect.com.

8 Responses to “MyPengo | MyPengo.com: 88400, 884-00, 884 00”

1. chantal says:

i have been recieving unwanted texts from my pengo and i want to cancel them, but cant.. it has cost me an absolute fortune in mobile phone costs… and i dont use my phone that much.. especially to rack up a cost of 700 bucks! its ridiculous and i want them to stop texting me, i cant afford them!

2. Mary Nutt says:

MyPengo keeps renewing my subscription and I don’t even know what MyPengo is!!!!

3. Chad says:

I have been charged for 8 months of premium text services that I did not sign up for. They have shown up on my verizon bill. I am disgusted with Verizion for not looking out for it’s customers best interest and allowing this to occur month after month.

4. steve cochrane says:

i was under the impression that i was signing up for a facebook service so entered my phone number only to be bombarded with text messages from this company. i dont want to waste my money lining the pockets of these ripoff sites and i am very angry that they are allowed to do this as i am disabled and need my credit to call the hospital and my doctor but now that these leeches have my number i wont be able to do so as they have taken all my credit.

5. SOPHIA LATCHMAN says:

i have been charged for text messages from mypengo that i did not know about why are these low life so call company keep ripping off innocent people of their money and why does the company that provide my services allow this kind of fraud to take place they should protect their customers from these rip off parasite i am very angry and i need to get back the money they stole from me.

6. Lynette Ryan says:

Unable to stop this company from sending messages. for 12 months + at $ 6.90 per call it soon becomes very expensive. I have tried everything to make this stop. Who are they?? It is a scam

7. jade says:

I have no clue what this is, but I am getting charged for it

8. malcolm says:

I just erased and reset my Nokia 920, without a simcard in it. And I received an sms from them. How is that even possible?